Why SCR Melbourne?
With over 25 years specialising in ‘leak prevention’ and ‘resealing’ services, you can feel confident about the work you’re soon to receive. SCR’s founder, Fergus Lagan is an accomplished Stone Mason and Tiler. His 25+ years of waterproofing, tiling and stone masonry experience provides the SCR team with the knowledge and leadership required to make sure you’re getting the best in the business on your job. Fergus is also a certified Waterproofing Trainer and in this video, he’ll show you why SCR is the right choice for you.
Common Causes and Signs of a Leaking Balcony
- Cracked and missing tiles on a balcony.
- The presence of loose or drummy (hollow) sounding tiles when tapped.
- No Skirting tiles to protect perimeter joints.
- Cracked grout and missing grout.
- Split membrane or damaged membrane.
- Split perimeter seals will also allow water access to perimeter walls.
- Tiles poorly laid so water ‘pools’ on the balcony rather than running off.
What Our Clients Say
Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. I have found your customer service to be fantastic when dealing with Stone Care and Repair!
I just wanted to let you know how fantastic the boys were this week at my house. They are extremely knowledgeable and hard working. I will definitely be calling you back if I need work done on my 2nd balcony.
I have spoken to you on several occasions and truly wish to Thank-you for your outstanding customer service. You have been very helpful and understanding when I have requested times available and co-ordinate with my shift work schedule. I have really appreciated your assistance and professional approach to my queries.
Do you need help with leaking balconies? Fill out our contact form to get in touch.